Mix it up and have some fun with these 5 simple, mouth-watering, non-alcholic mocktails!
Whether at home or hosting a party, these recipes are sure to delight you and your guests’ taste buds this season. There’s something for everyone, for every day and for every occasion.
1. The Sunny Day Mocktail
This delicious ginger beer inspired mocktail is perfect for those sweltering summer days by the pool. Serving this at any summer party or enjoyed at home with the family, it’s sure to go down a treat!
- 2 Tots of Origiin Berg Spice
- 200ml Smith’s Rooibos Ginger Beer
- 100ml Barker and Quin Club Soda
- Add some ice, a squeeze of fresh orange juice and an orange slice for decoration
- Best served in a tumbler glass
2. Abstinence Aperitif Bitter Blood Orange Mocktail
This delectable mocktail will remind of you the famous aperol spritz! It’s refreshingly bitter notes are sure to quench everyone’s thirst at any party or event.
- 2 tots of Abstinence Blood Orange
- Splash of grapefruit juice
- Fill up with Hall & Bramley Soda Water
- Add loads of ice and an orange tweel for decoration
- Best served in large wine glass
3. Fijnbos and Honey Bush Mocktail
The balance of sweet and bitterness in this mocktail makes it a massive crowd hit. Notes of sweet honey paired with the Fijnbos gin is the perfect combination of flavor.
- 2 Tots of Origiin Fijnbos Gin
- Fill up with Barker and Quin Honeybush Orange Tonic
- Add lots of ice and a sliced wheel of blood orange and Rosemary for some style
- Best served in a wine glass
4. Mimosa Mocktail
This is a true classic. Mostly served at breakfast time, this crisp and tasty mocktail is a fantastic start to any day and for any occasion.
- ⅓ Fresh orange juice
- Top up with Robertson Winery Dry Sparkling White
- Best served in a champagne flute
5. Beer Shandy
The beer shandy is known for its yummy combo of sweet, sparkling and slightly bitter flavour. This lemon and beer inspired mocktail is great for those that enjoy their beer with a twist!
- Fill half the glass with Pura Lemon and Elderflower Soda
- Fill the rest of the glass with Devil’s Peak Hero Zero beer
- To zest this shandy up, try using Devil’s Peak Hero Lemon beer
- Best served in a an ice-cold beer glass with a lemon wheel for decoration
Cheers to creative and fun, non-alcoholic drinks this summer festive season!SHOP ALL ALCOHOL-FREE DRINKS ON DRINK NIL